8077 Florence Ave,
Downey, CA 90240
OPEN TODAY Thursday September 21stGrand Reopening Click to View
(Valid until September 23rd 2017)
Dental Implants $49 month Invisalign $99 month
Braces $99 month
Childrens Special Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning $59.00
Call for Details
Sorry no Medi-Cal or Denti-Cal
Omid Barkhordar, DDS
Cosmetic Treatment for Kids
Cosmetic dentistry isn’t just for adults. Children, too, deserve healthy, beautiful smiles. There are some orthodontic and dental complications which require cosmetic dentistry to correct. When working with kids, it is especially important to balance safe procedures with providing children with calm and assurance. Dr. Barkhordar and Down Dental Arts’ caring team are proud to provide cosmetic treatments for kids of any age.
We understand that for many kids going to the dentist can be a frightening or unpleasant experience. Downey Dental Arts takes the time to work with each child, getting him or her involved in the process of dental care. We know the important role healthy, beautiful smiles plays in the happiness and confidence of children. That’s why we are happy to help young people of all ages smile confidently.
We take the pain and discomfort out of dental care. The earlier a patient learns the importance of dental care, the more likely he or she will enjoy optimal oral health for a lifetime. We use gentle techniques to help kids stay healthy, happy, pain-free and comfortable through any procedure.
Our cosmetic services for kids include:
- Crowns: Crowns restore the look and function of damaged, chipped, or broken teeth.
- Tooth whitening: Whether from diet or poor oral hygiene, many children have discolored teeth that can negatively impact their confidence. Our noninvasive tooth whitening solutions include in-office procedures with noticeable results in just one hour.
- Bonding: This quick method of correcting discolored, chipped, or crooked teeth can be completed in a single office visit.
- Veneers: Older children may benefit from veneers, which are natural-looking covers that change the look of misshapen or oddly sized teeth.
- Composite fillings: Composite fillings are a natural-looking treatment which also maintain more of the natural tooth structure than with metal fillings.
- Missing tooth solutions: While children will eventually lose their baby teeth, if your child loses a tooth before it’s time, it could take years for the permanent tooth to come in leading to oral health problems. Some teeth are missing as a result of accidents while others are missing due to specific issues such as a cleft palate. There are different cosmetic ways of restoring missing teeth.
- Bridges: Bridges can replace one or several missing teeth. Sometimes children should wait until permanent teeth come in, but other methods can fill in gaps left by your child’s missing teeth.
Learn More About Our Cosmetic Treatments for Kids
As a leading and trusted cosmetic dentist in the Downey area, Dr. Barkholdar works carefully and patiently with each child whatever his or her dental needs. Call us today to schedule your family’s next visit.
His staff is super friendly and he’s downtown in a great local. I’m a very happy patient, and love my new dentist. I highly recommend him!
- D.E. Santa Barbara, CA
I can not say enough about See Me Smile Dental, Dr. Omid, and his staff. I hope you will consider them if you live or work in Gardena because they have proven to be one of the best dental offices I have ever been to!