8077 Florence Ave,
Downey, CA 90240
OPEN TODAY Wednesday November 22ndGrand Reopening Click to View
(Valid until November 25th 2017)
Dental Implants $49 month Invisalign $99 month
Braces $99 month
Childrens Special Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning $59.00
Call for Details
Sorry no Medi-Cal or Denti-Cal
Omid Barkhordar, DDS
Cost of Dental Implants
Cost of Dental Implants Including Implant – Abutment & Crown
Dental implants can provide a number of aesthetic and oral health benefits for patients missing one or several teeth. Many patients do research online to find the most affordable dental implants. Research can offer valuable insights that make patients more informed and aware, allowing them to confidently invest in their oral health. However, it is important to research more than the price tag of dental implant placement to make the most of your money and treatment.
The average cost of dental implants in Los Angeles, CA ranges from $2700 to $3100, but you can get implants for below average and save time, money, and frustration by trusting your care to a reputable implant specialist. Dr. Omid Barkhordar has helped thousands of patients restore their smiles. His advanced knowledge and unmatched record of success mean you get a beautiful, healthy smile faster and more affordably. Our flexible payment plans also help patients get affordable dental implants today while paying for them over time.
Experience Pays Off
Choosing a qualified and experienced dentist to place your dental implants can save you money in the long-term because:
- An experienced dentist has the knowledge and record of success to ensure the safest possible treatment.
- Maximizing the chance of success means you get a beautiful smile the first time around.
- Cheaper implants may come with less experienced care, increasing the risk of implant failure.
- Failed implants must be removed, damage repaired, and additional treatments paid for in order to restore your oral health.
- An experienced dentist will monitor your health at every stage to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- Even after successful implant placement, a quality provider will help to ensure that your implants last a lifetime. This is done through regular wellness checks and by providing you with the knowledge to properly care for your implants.
An implant specialist will customize treatment to your unique needs, matching prosthetics and appliances to the exact size, fit, and shape of your mouth for natural-looking results that are comfortable and durable
Payment Options Help You Find Quality, Affordable Dental Implants
At Downey Dental, Dr. Omid Barkhordar, DDS uses the knowledge and skill gained by his successful placement of several thousand implants to provide patients with the best possible care. We offer affordable payment plans so our patients can access the highest quality care. Call us today to schedule your complementary consultation to learn if dental implants may be right for you.
His staff is super friendly and he’s downtown in a great local. I’m a very happy patient, and love my new dentist. I highly recommend him!
- D.E. Santa Barbara, CA
When you’re concerned with PEOPLE before profit it shows and this place does that. I think my next appointment is going to a reason to come back up to SB but if youre local- this is your place!