Request Appointment for Dentures
Dentures Downey, CA
Do you miss eating and smiling without worry or pain? Dentures are a cost-effective, and attractive solution to address tooth loss and restore your appearance and the function of your teeth.
At Downey Dental Arts, we work hard to ensure our dentures look beautiful and feel comfortable, while keeping your budget in mind. Our patients also have several denture options to choose from, giving you the freedom to find your perfect fit.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are a convenient and removable replacement for teeth missing due to decay or extractions. Our practice provides three kinds of dentures to choose from:
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are kept in place by clasps attached to your natural teeth, and are used to fill in missing tooth gaps.
- Complete Dentures: When all your natural teeth are gone, a full set of dentures provides teeth replacement in a single arch. These can also be removed, cleaned, and adjusted with ease.
- Overdentures: Overdentures are also removable and are secured with dental implants.
Benefits of Dentures
- Gives you the freedom to painlessly eat the foods you want
- Allows you to speak and smile just like you used to
- Provides an affordable solution to tooth loss
- Gives your jaw and gums vital protection
- Addresses tooth loss in a way that looks natural
The Process for Creating Dentures
Your free first consultation will involve x-rays and an expert examination from our highly experienced Dr. Omid Barkhordar. He will consult with you to determine the dental treatment plan that suits you best and choose your perfect denture option.
We will perform any necessary extractions and once you have healed, we’ll take accurate molds of your mouth using our advanced equipment and technology. At your next visit, we will carefully fit and place your custom dentures. Any concerns or questions regarding your dentures fit and comfort can also be addressed at your follow-up appointments.
Call Us Today And We’ll Help Restore Your Comfort And Confidence!
Give us a call at (562) 445-3363 and we’ll help you understand your options and choose the right dentures for you!
8077 Florence Ave
Downey, CA 90240