Request Appointment for a Dental Cleaning
Dental Cleaning Downey, CA
Is your smile starting to look and feel dull and lackluster? A dental cleaning can brighten up your look and leave your smile feeling refreshed.
Unwanted plaque and tartar accumulate on your teeth as time goes by, resulting in a smile that looks and feels grimy and unhealthy. The professional dental cleanings we provide at Downey Dental Arts will remove this plaque and tartar and restore your teeth’s health and beauty.
What is a Dental Cleaning?
A dental cleaning is a dental treatment where one of our highly trained hygienists carefully cleans away any tartar and plaque that has grown on your teeth. A dental cleaning is a cost effective and easy way to help preserve your oral health. Our esteemed Dr. Omid Barkhordar and his staff are all highly experienced in performing both basic and deep dental cleanings. You can be sure we’ll find the right dental cleaning option for you:
- Regular dental cleaning- A basic dental cleaning is when we eliminate gathered plaque on your teeth, and also provide a dazzling polish. We ideally schedule a basic cleaning once every six months.
- Deep dental cleaning- A deep dental cleaning will be performed if we determine that there is a very large amount of plaque and bacteria present. One of our well-qualified gentle hygienists will proficiently work below your gum line to eliminate the collected plaque.
Benefits of a Dental Cleaning
- Leaves your teeth feeling and looking fresh and bright
- Gets rid of the plaque and tartar that has built up on your teeth
- Convenient dental cleaning appointment times
- Stops the development of oral health issues
The Dental Cleaning Process
In order to best decide which dental cleaning treatment option is right for you, you will visit our modern and comfortable office for a free consultation. This will involve the taking of x-rays and a detailed exam from Dr. Barkhordar.
If Dr. Barkhordar diagnoses that you need a deep dental cleaning, we will begin by carrying out the sedation option you most prefer, in order to guarantee your cleaning is comfortable and relaxing. We will next gently clean out any existing plaque or bacteria, including any that is present under your gum line. Depending on your specific needs and amount of plaque buildup, a deep dental cleaning can take one or more visits to our practice.
A basic dental cleaning involves our dental hygienist cleaning out the tartar and plaque on your teeth and then polishing them to a brilliant shine using our advanced fluoride and abrasive cleaner. Your teeth will also be flossed in order to remove any food particles that are leftover.
Give Us A Call And Schedule Your Dental Cleaning Today!
Call us at (562) 445-3363 so you can quickly get your smile back to looking and feeling clean and fresh!
8077 Florence Ave
Downey, CA 90240