Request Appointment for Dental Bridges
Dental Bridges Downey, CA
At Downey Dental Arts, we understand just how much a missing tooth can disrupt your confidence and daily comfort. Our dental bridges provide a great tooth restoration option.
Our office is proud to offer several types of custom-created dental bridges to guarantee that every patient gets an individually beautiful smile that they’ll love to show off. Let us help renew your confidence in your smile today!
What Are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is a synthetic tooth that is supported by crowns or wings on your adjacent teeth that hold it in place. The artificial tooth functions and feels just like a natural tooth would. Our practice provides several dental bridge choices:
- Maryland Bonded Bridge: This bridge is typically seen as the least invasive choice and uses wings instead of crowns to make sure your prosthetic tooth stays put.
- Cantilever Bridge: This is utilized when only a single natural tooth is available for holding the prosthetic tooth in place.
- Traditional Bridge: A traditional bridge uses specialized crowns on your neighboring teeth to anchor your synthetic tooth.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Maintains proper jaw and tooth alignment and bite
- Gives your smile a natural appearance
- Restores your ability to eat and chew like normal
- Comfortably stays in place
The Process of Getting Dental Bridges
You will first come to our comfortable office for a free consultation. During your consultation, we will take x-rays and you’ll receive an expert exam from Dr. Omid Barkhordar. During this visit, he will consult with you and help you choose the bridge option that is a perfect fit for you.
The next step in the process will be taking precise impressions of your mouth with our state-of-the-art technology. These impressions will make sure that your dental bridge fits your mouth perfectly. Before you leave, we’ll fit you with a temporary bridge in order to protect the treatment site while the permanent bridge is being custom-made. After your personalized bridge is prepared, we’ll have you come back to our office for your final bridge placement.
Start Your Dental Bridge Procedure Today!
Give us a call at (562) 445-3363 or drop in for a visit to learn more about our dental bridges!