Request Appointment for Emergency Dental Care
Emergency Dentist Downey, CA
Our attentive and experienced emergency dentists are fully prepared to help you with any dental emergency right away!
At Downey Dental Arts, we understand that when a dental emergency comes up, you want it taken care of right away. That is why we always have emergency appointment slots available and why we train our staff in emergency dental treatment and care.
Our office believes that no one should have to live in pain and discomfort, no matter the size of their wallet. We offer payment plans and financing options and we’ll work with you to make sure you get the emergency treatment you need without stretching your budget. We also give new patients free exams and x-rays in order to provide you with a quick diagnosis and the best customized treatment!
How To Prevent Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone, but they are still distressing to deal with. Some habits you can develop in order to prevent a dental emergency include:
- Practicing correct dental care everyday, including brushing your teeth twice a day, and flossing daily.
- Routinely coming in for your biannual dental checkup.
- Wearing a mouthguard or helmet while you play sports.
- Not eating hard candies or other hard foods that can crack or break a tooth.
Types of Dental Emergencies
Our office is fully furnished with the latest technology and our expert staff and emergency dentists are experienced in handling a variety of dental emergencies, such as:
- Debilitating pain in your tooth: Consistent tooth pain that is disrupting your life needs immediate treatment, as it could be indicative of a serious oral health complication, like an exposed nerve. We’ll quickly diagnose and find a way to relieve your pain.
- Loss of a tooth: It is possible to restore a tooth that has fallen out of its socket, but only if you see us immediately. Until you can get to our office, rinse off any debris from the tooth, while still keeping the tissue intact, and keep it in a warm cup of milk.
- Excessive gum pain: We recommend you apply a cold compress to provide relief before you see us. There are several serious oral health problems that can cause gum pain, so please call us immediately so we can treat you right away.
- Cracked or broken tooth: Please call us right away so we can immediately treat and save your broken tooth. The application of a cold compress to the outside of your mouth may help alleviate some pain before your appointment.
- Object wedged in teeth: We are fully qualified to gently remove an object caught in your teeth. We strongly recommend you do not try to take out the object on your own, as it could cause serious damage to teeth or gum tissue.
Get Your Dental Emergency Taken Care Of Right Now!
Give us a call at (562) 445-3363, or visit our practice so our emergency dentist can effectively treat you today!