Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Downey, CA
Have you been putting off taking care of your dental health due to fear or anxiety? Our personalized sedation dentistry gives you the freedom to pursue a healthy and beautiful smile without having to deal with stress, pain or anxiety.
At Downey Dental Arts, we are committed to keeping you relaxed and comfortable at every stage of your dental treatment. We offer our patients several different sedation methods to choose from, to ensure their care is customized and perfectly fits their unique needs and concerns.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is the process of using medication, given to a patient during a dental treatment, to induce a relaxed and painless state. Our highly qualified staff will be administering and closely monitoring the effects of your sedation choice to guarantee you are happy and comfortable throughout your procedure. Our Dr. Omid Barkhordar also has a very strong background in providing his patients with gentle and effective dental sedation, so you can trust us to keep you relaxed, no matter how complicated your procedure is.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Creates a comfortable atmosphere for us to perform dental procedures
- Gets rid of any unnecessary stress or fear you may be experiencing
- Removes the pain and discomfort patients may experience during a dental procedure
- Allows you to personalize your care depending on your level of anxiety
Sedation Options Available
One of the main goals of our practice is to make sure each and every patient gets the individualized care they need, in a comfortable atmosphere. Our office is proud to provide several sedation options for our patients to pick from so they can customize their experience. All sedation choices are safe and effective and guaranteed to get you comfortably through your treatment:
- Oral Sedation: This sedation option involves taking a pill prior to treatment in order to cause drowsiness. Dr. Barkhordar personally prescribes the correct strength for your oral sedation pill.
- General Anesthesia: General anesthesia is administered either through a breathing mask or an IV and causes you to gently fall into a deep sleep that lasts throughout your entire treatment.
- Nitrous Oxide: This commonly used gas is perfect for patients who want to be able to drive themselves home. It will put you in a relaxed and calm state and the effects do not last very long after the procedure is over. The gas is breathed through a mask that we place over your nose.
There’s No Need To Worry At Downey Dental Arts!
Give us a call at (562) 445-3363 and find out how we can help you experience relaxing and comfortable dental treatments!
8077 Florence Ave. Suite #107
Downey, CA 90240